Laura is a catalyst, mentor, bridge to healing, perceptive listener, scholar, teacher and student. When asked what she does for a living, she invariably responds, with a belly laugh: “I do what I am!”
Laura delights in assisting others in ‘doing who they are’ too. To be a bridge supporting clients as they achieve their goals and desires, while simultaneously strengthening connection to their core essence, is both her aim and life’s work. Drawing from her innate perceptual gifts, along with carefully chosen and effective approaches, she creates opportunities for her clients to gain awareness, clarity and skills for living more grounded, integrated lives using their own inner resources and wisdom.
Laura has mentored many during her years as an Educator, Trainer, and Strategic Consultant/Coach. She is dedicated to supporting other human beings seeking development of their own identity.
” The imperative for healing is that your healer is healthier
and more evolved than the general population…with a lion’s heart, and courage in doing their own personal work
before asking you to do yours.
Laura has, without a doubt, stepped into the
darkest recesses of her pain, without hesitation,
knowing the true suffering of humanity as well as
the truth of the path to light and healing.
Her personal work has allowed for a merging of her soul, highest self, and authentic core self which provides a solid foundation
for her work with others.
I recommend her as a healer of excellence for all who are searching for what they truly need.”
~ Lisa Schwarz, M.Ed., Licensed Psychologist
Developer of the Comprehensive Resource Model
- Private Practice: Catalyst for transformation, mentor, trainer, Systemic and Collective Constellations Practitioner
- Advanced training in Systemic and Family Constellation Therapeutics, Applied Psycho-Neurobiology, soma-sensory focusing, and other Expressive Arts and Embodiment therapies.
- Professionally certified Integrative and Functional Health Coach
- Sub-specialties include Strategic Consulting, and Clarity Coaching Constellations especially for young adults, as well as Symptom or Medical Issue Constellations
- Teacher Trainer for candidates in the Masters level teaching program: Mid-Career Math and Science, at Mills College, Oakland, CA
- Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics Teacher, and Leadership Director
- Founder, Director and Workshop facilitator at Fincayra Health and Wellness Education Center
- Volunteer: Donates therapeutic services, Coaching, and facilitates resilience-building process groups on college campuses.
- Stanford University, MA
- University of California, BA, Regents Scholar
- Hallingdal Folkeghøgskule, Gol, Norway
- Greatest Achievement Award: raising two thoughtful, and kind-hearted human beings with a man that I respect and love.
“I am a licensed psychotherapist with a large young adult practice. I frequently refer clients to Laura Widman and her trans-generational epigenetic healing approach as well as her Clarity Coaching. She is my go-to practitioner for Family Constellations. Laura is committed to her own personal healing and it shows in the efficacy of her work with the clients we share.
She has my highest recommendation.”
I am so grateful to the many teachers and healers who have worked outside the box and developed amazing healing approaches with whom I have personally trained. Here are some, but not all, that have helped guide and transform my own life: Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD, Lisa Schwarz, M.Ed., Anngwyn St. Just, PhD, Daan Van Kampenhout, Mark Wolynn, Bert Hellinger, Gary Craig, Lori Lorenz, Dr. R.G. Hamer, Dr. Leslie Feinberg, Dr. David Grand, Marta Thorsheim, Dan Booth Cohen, Emily Blefeld, Richard Schwarz, Ursula Franke, Lisa Iversen, and Michael Reddy.
In addition, part of my education since 2002 in Systemic and Family Constellations Therapy included participating in workshops and learning circles with over 37 other SC/FC colleagues/facilitators. It is such a joy to see how this approach gets expressed uniquely through each of us called to facilitate. I thank all of my colleagues for their trust in the Field and boldly putting this emergent and powerful approach to good use in personal, familial, organizational and collective healing.
A special thank you to my colleague Genevieve Rose, an incredible shamanic practitioner and lover of Earth’s beauty, whose willingness to explore the Knowing Field with me during the early years of my training allowed me the faith and trust in myself to start facilitating professionally.
Above all, I am grateful to my clients, for their courage, commitment and dedication to exploring their catacombs in order to re-connect to their own brilliance. You are the beacons of light for others.